Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and firewall rules?

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Ivo Clarysse wrote:

> > Thus you may need to check and open a hole for 1731...
>
> (I tested with allowing all inbound UDP/TCP on 1024-65535, just to
> make sure if that would help, but it didn't, nor did forwarding
> port 1731 to the internal host)

You might also want to compare the h323_conn_track code between your CVS
version and the one I referenced in my prior email.  That's about  the
only dfference I can think of at this point.  And I do know that both NM
and GM work just fine incoming and outgoing from my home network.

Thanks,

--

-Jonathan <davis jdhouse org>