[GnomeMeeting-list] Newbie

Ok I have downloaded the thing.  All I can see is my
picture in the window.  How do I talk to my friends?
Where do they register themselves?  Where do I
register myself?  Can someone please provide me 2D or
3D instructions on how to use gnomemeeting? 2D (dumb
and dumber) --- 3D (Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest)

Sorry, but Windows is still easier to use :-(

My wife used Netmeeting today to talk to her folks.
She has a degree in business.  And here I am an OO
software developer and have no idea whatsoever as how
this thing works just becuase I refuse to use Bills
software no matter what :-(

Salman