Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] rpm-install on Suse 7.3: gconf?

le sam 02-03-2002 à 12:34, Arnim Staschke a écrit :
> Hello!
>
> Gmomemeeting 0.12.2 was running on my system (rpm from Stefan Bruens).
> Now I want to update to the new Gnomemeeting (with the rpm from Stefan).
> But gnomemeeting is not starting.
> If I try to start gnomemeeting there comes up a error-message:
>
> I had to verify the permissions and settings from gconf. May be gconf is
> not correctly installed on your system.
gconf wasn't used in gnomemeeting-0.12.2.

> I don't know what to do. Gconf ist installed (rpm from www.suse.de)
>
> I read other postings fron the Mailinglist. But they don't help me.
> I had no /etc/gconf on my system. Is that necessary?
> Is there a rpm-Package missinmg on my system?
i don't know how works suse rpm but as root you can try:
find / -name "*gconf/apps/*" -print
and try to read
http://galeon.sourceforge.net/support/answers.php?faq=gconf
and apply changes on the gconf in the path given by the find command