[GnomeMeeting-list] audio - fragment size mismatch

I use gnomemeeting 0.92.1 with the latest libs from mandrake cooker
RPMS packages.    I'm using Mandrake 8.2.

I can't get the sound to work on my Envy24 (audiophile 24/96) using
OSS commercial drivers.   When it tries to output audio, there is
only garbage coming out on the external DAC I use thru SDPIF and it can't
get a lock on a frequency.  Normally it works fine even for 8Khz.

I do get an error message in syslog that says the application is trying
to do a DMA of 1k which is too small for the hardware.  It needs a minimum
of 2k to work from what I understand.  This is not your typical soundcard tough,
it's in the category of pro soundcards used for digital recording and playback.

It also does not have an OSS mixer, it's got channels for input/output
and you need to use a mic pre-amp for the line-in.  But I'm planning on getting
the input from the usbaudio microphone and outputting thru the envy24 dsp0, so
I'm only interesting in getting the sound output to work, not recording.

I looked quickly at the pwlib file called oss.cxx, but I didn't find in it
that it forced a size of 1024, so I'm a bit confused.

Does anyone know which change I would need to make in order to make it
work with this soundcard?

Jun 17 22:14:16 onyx4 kernel: Envy24: Fragment size mismatch: hw=2048, sw=1024
Jun 17 22:14:16 onyx4 kernel: Envy24: Application bug detected. Fix ioctl()
calling order

Let me know