Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

mån 2002-06-17 klockan 15.09 skrev Florian Winger:
> i have little trouble with installing Gnome2 which I need for
> Gnomemeeting-0.95. I found the Gnome Installer (installer-rpm-glibc2.2-i386) on the
> Gnome.org homepage.

There should be no binary files on gnome.org. Are you sure?

> Actually I thought this will automatically install the latest
> version, which is Gnome2 or? But this has installed the 1.4 version. Is there
> an installer for Gnome2, too?? If not where can I get the rpms for SuSE 7.1 or
> SuSE 8.0??

Sounds like you installed Ximian GNOME. Ximian GNOME will be updated to
match Gnome 2.0 once Gnome 2.0 is released. They already provide
snapshots of it though, snapshots that you can get if you subscribe to
the "gnome 2.0 snapshot" channel in Red Carpet.

By the way, the gnome-2-0-list is deprecated.

Christian