Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 0.85.1/Slackware 8.0 and Gconf Permissions

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 08:41:59PM -0500, AG wrote:
> he's been very helpful, but we still can't solve the puzzle.
> He is probably at his wits end w/my issue ;)

As Gconf is properly installed, I told you to compare the output of
BUILD_ID with the output of the gconf key for the cout you added.
Without that we can't do anything.

Moreover, does gconftool --get "/apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test"
give you the date of yesterday (as you recompiled yesterday) or still
the old date? If it gives you the old date, then you didn't use the right flags
for configure that Vincent gave you fro slackware.

Anyway, you need to give that info, or nobody will be able to diagnostic.

Damien