[GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Hi Damien,

This has been a while, hasn't it? Well, I am putting the final touch to an
WxWindows app which uses Pwlib/Openh323. The Windows version is OK, and I am
striving to get this running on Linux before I go on vacation. Maybe you can
help me regarding the Makefile: how did you get the defines from
PwLib/OpenH323, while still having your own script to build GnomeMeeting? This
is a bit tricky, and I need to get those defines in order to include ptlib.h
and h323.h properly...

Cheers!
Guilhem.