Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

le mer 17-07-2002 à 23:36, Hakon Gunsen a écrit :
> Just curious about the callto:// feature.
> Is this something that is strictly GNOME related (at the moment),
> or is it general standard?

I don't think it is a general standard, but it works with Internet
Explorer. So we could say it is a de facto standard.

> I just want to know if I put a callto:// link on my homepage,
> will it work for M$ Windows users, with Netmeeting installed?

Yes, if they are using Internet Explorer. I don't know for other
browsers. It doesn't work yet with browsers in the linux world, but I
hope it will change because it is enough to run gnomemeeting -c
callto://URL and it will work in all cases.

This is not very well documented by Microsoft and if you find other
callto URLs types than the ones supported by GM, please fill a bug
report or mail me directly so that I can update GM and the FAQ ;)