Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compiling Errors

Le mar 23/07/2002 à 08:03, Franz Fuder a écrit :
> I use the openh323 1.8 build number 8 and I have problems to compile
> gnomemeeting. The gnomemeeting with cvs -z3  checkout  -D"Jul 2, 2002"
> gnomemeeting works fine.
> The new one not, there are the following problems:
> first:
>   rtpIpPortBase = 5000;
>   /*rtpIpPort = rtpIpPortBase = 5000;*/
>   rtpIpPortMax  = 5003;
>   tcpPortBase = 30000;
>   /*tcpPort = tcpPortBase = 30000;*/
>   tcpPortMax = 30010;
> I removed these variables because openh323 has't tcpPort, rtpIpPort
> anymore. I looked in the code. After I do this it compiles fine but I got:

You could have kept the *Base variables. In fact, I think the
definitions of tcpPort and rtpPort doesn't give anything more than
setting the *Base and *Max.

> second:
> /home/fuder/software/gnomemeeting/gnomemeeting/src/endpoint.cpp:649:
> undefined reference to
> `PIPSocket::GetInterfaceTable(PList<PIPSocket::InterfaceEntry> &)'
>
> I read the code, maybe there are some changes in the GetInterfaceTable code.

This one is new to me... I have no real idea of what the problem is but
you should:
1. check you only have the version of openh323 you compiled last
installed;
2. make distclean and recompile to be sure you haven't some garbage of a
preceding compilation.

Snark on #gnomemeeting