[GnomeMeeting-list] Quicknet Phone Card PCMCIA card now supported on FreeBSD

Hi

I am please to announce that the Quicknet PCMCIA PhoneCARD device is now supported
on FreeBSD (as well as Linux)

This means that laptop owners using FreeBSD can now make H323 calls with
GnomeMeeting or with OhPhone with the G.723.1 audio codec.

I'll be updating the driver in the FreeBSD ports tree over the next few days, but if anyone
wants to give this a try, please send me an email to

Cheers
Roger
--
Roger Hardiman