Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with send text

le dim 21-07-2002 à 20:49, Ladislao a écrit :
> Hello!!!
> I'm new in this list, my name is Ladislao, i'm from Argentina.
>
> I've a problem:
>  i can conect gnomemeeting 0.85  to  netmeeting 3.0,  but i can't
>  resive text, audio and in netmeeting don't resive text,audio neither,
>   well i hope somebody can help me!
>
>  thank's very much

Hi,

You can find more info in those 2 questions of the FAQ:
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/faq.php#AEN56
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/faq.php#AEN263

If after reading this, it still doesn't work, don't hesitate to ask
again, and give more precisions regarding those questions of the FAQ.

Good luck!