[GnomeMeeting-list] New FAQ + Holidays

Having no news from the FAQ maintainer since more than 1 month, I
decided to redo a new FAQ based on the old one.

It includes news sections, and removes unuseful stuff.
It is available at: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/faq.php

Here is the news I posted to gnomemeeting.org:
I uploaded a new version of the FAQ. The FAQ has been completely
revised, cleaned and improved. You can find it here. There are 2 very
interesting new sections:

- Help about callto URLs, which are a new feature of GnomeMeeting 0.93
released next week.

- More help about NAT/PAT gateways/firewalls which now includes 2 easy
ways to make GnomeMeeting work behind firewalled NAT gateways: RSIP and
the GNU Gatekeeper.

I'll be on holidays from the 6 of July to the 23rd of July, so don't
expect quick answers to your mails as usual.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-	GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -