Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I want my users advice

El jue, 31-01-2002 a las 23:05, Damien Sandras escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm playing a bit with the GM design.
> I really want your advice to know what to do.
> Do you prefer :
> 1) http://linuxzone.ath.cx/test1.png
>
> Small look, the old control panel sections (Audio settings, video settings, ...) can appear as separate windows around gnomemeeting but not anymore in the main UI.

This is the one my sister likes more (so it must be bad)
> 2) http://linuxzone.ath.cx/test2.png
> Former Look but the vertical toolbar has been replaced by a small one
> and by an horizontal toolbar with an URL handler like Galeon

This is the one I like. But I would change two things:
First, I don't like the toolbar on the left side..., you know I moved it
to the top
Second, I liked more the previous GM logo (you know, the "thing" in the
middle of the screen) ;-)