Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I want my users advice

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 05:13:15PM -0500, Daniel Devost wrote:
> I like having evrething in the main window so my preference
> goes to test2

Of course, the user can hide the control panel too in 2, and get 1
(except that everything is in the main window if the notebook is show)
just by hiding it.

Personnaly I prefer 1 and 2 to 3.

Thanks for that first advice! I want other advices, because you will have
teh GnomeMeeting that you will all choose through this mailing list
:))