[GnomeMeeting-list] Some news of the development

Hi all :)

I'm sending some news of the development. We have worked a lot on the
next release of GnomeMeeting which is still not ready. It will take
about one more month till the next release, but the CVS will still be
feature-full in a few days. It has taken a longer time to do this
release because of Christmas, New Year, because I had to prepare my talk
for the Linux Expo in Paris, and I'm also one of the organisators of the
FOSDEM (see http://www.fosdem.org); I hope to see some of you at this
event.

What will be new in 0.13 ?

- Basic text Chat support with the remote party (thanks to Roger for the
ideas and the changes in ohphone)
- Ability to change all options on the fly during calls (we made small
patches that Robert of Equivalence included into their CVS, I really
want to thank him for that)
- Gconf support
- Improved Gatekeeper support
- New LDAP browser (Miguel Rodriguez should work on it)
- New icons thanks to the work of Jakub Steiner (yes, the guy who drew
the wonderful Gnome icons, nautilus icons, evolution icons, ...) Thanks
a lot again.
- XDAP support thanks to Paul Ashton (Ability to register correctly to
all ILS directories and to LDAP servers)
- Call forwarding support
- Any other feature that you would like to propose or implement ;)

This release will take a longer time to work, as Im also working a lot
for the FOSDEM in my free time.

Thanks to all of you who report bugs and encourage me to continue. We
try to innovate to bring you a better product :-)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/