Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gcc errors compiling pwlib and gnomemeeting

Hi!

> I am in the process of integrating these patches into the OpenH323 CVS.

Well, the patches for gcc 3.0 compiling are from Artis Kugevics, I don't
remember if he had send it to equivalence or to the openh323 list or not, I
think he didn't because he didn't have them against cvs version and also
because they make some big changes on some parts of the code.

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you is that Debian's patches include also a
lot of other things, and that they are dirty, in the sense that I have mixed
them all throughout the time and put no comments or anything like that.

So, if you need help or want me to try to get a clean gcc-3.X patch from
Debian's patches, just let me know.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net