[GnomeMeeting-list] GM sound doesn't work

Hi.
I'm usign GM 0.12.2 on a Debian unstable, i've a microphone integrated in my
notebook and i'm trying to make it work with GM.
If i conntect to another GM or NM (with MS-GSM codec installed), on a LAN , i
can see the connection time progress, but other users can't ear my voice.
If i execute
$ cat /dev/dsp > /dev/dsp
on my notebook, i can ear my voice (after 5 seconds of delay, but i can ear
it), so the mic is working.
I've setup GM to use /dev/dsp device but it doesn't work.
What can i do?

Regards.

--
Davide Giunchi.