Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] cpia webcam won't start with gnomemeeting alone

This is a known problem, I'll try to help you to debug privately so that
your experience can serve to other people. I don't know what can happen,
but sometimes, you have to start another program before to open
correctly the device, and it happens with some drivers only. I suspect a
driver bug, but there must be a way to open differently in GM.