Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Please

I'm using an AVerMedia InterCam USB ELITE
Image quality is average but seems better than for example logitech
quickcam image quality.
The driver works OK (ov511) and the device is automatically detected and
configured on Redhat 7.1+. It works well with most linux apps but recent
driver versions (for example from kernel 2.4.17) solved some problems
with zooming and the use of low res images.

So in conclusion it works very well if you use a recent driver version.
I like the fact the PNP really works for this webcam.

Huib