Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] VoIP Blaster ?

Hi,

I don’t know if you followed the discussion on OpenH323 about the VoIP Blaster from Creative, which allows to do G723 on board.

A team is working on a Linux driver, and support for the device has been added to OpenH323.

Is there any project to integrate it into GnomeMeeting?

I can integreate the changes into GnomeMeeting.

(as I have just integreated the Quicknet card changes)

But the Creative VoIP Blaster does not work properly on OpenH323 yet.

Currently the audio only flows in one direction.

If and when that bug is fixed, then I'll be happy to spend an hour

or two getting the changes into GM.

Roger

--

Roger Hardiman