[GnomeMeeting-list] 0.13.x (CVS) Looks good...

Finally got around to experimenting with the CVS version, particularly the
changes (OH323 as well) that affected netmeeting.  Hacked up some RH 7.2
RPMS of CVS pwlib, openh323 and GM and sent them out to friends who are
testing.  Looks like the netmeeting issue is fixed quite nicely.  The new
interface looks really good as well.

One little cosmetic note: The icon for the GM docklet (under KDE) might
stand being made transparent instead of having a background, this may be a
gnome/kde interaction but the colour contrast really caught my attention.

The quality and features of this package are just one more excellent
reason NOT to have to depend on GatesOS (with or without the EULA)... :-)

-Jonathan

p.s., I can also report that C-Media PCI CM8738 sound works just fine
full-duplex with GM.