Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Change to the OpenH323 API which breaks GM

Dear Roger,

I noticed that problem thanks to Enzo.

Can you send me a patch to apply to CVS ?

I will post a news on gnomemeeting.org. No need to make a new release as
the next release will be done in maximum 3 weeks.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/