Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I want my users advice

I sorry but I can't disagree more...if someone can't figure out the interface to gnome meeting they shouldn't own a computer...it is one of the easiest to use apps I have seen in a long time. I had it installed and was uing it in less than 3 minutes from the time I downloaded it. How can you say that even the current interface is hard to grasp? There is hardly more buttons than most people have fingers. Maybe we should cut peoples fingers off coz they might not be able to figure out how to use all 10. In my experience when you stat hiding to many buttons away in sistant dark dialogs you end up with a microsoft product. :p

Lauchlin

Christian Rose wrote:

<snip>

One objection: Two types of toolbars, one vertical and one horizontal,
is one to many. ......, there is no need for two
toolbars. It just makes the interface harder to grasp.

</snip>