Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I want my users advice

tor 2002-01-31 klockan 23.05 skrev Damien Sandras:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm playing a bit with the GM design.
> I really want your advice to know what to do.
> Do you prefer :
> 1) http://linuxzone.ath.cx/test1.png
>
> Small look, the old control panel sections (Audio settings, video settings, ...) can appear as separate windows around gnomemeeting but not anymore in the main UI.

I like this one better. The default should be an easy to understand
interface with not too much information. Experts can play around and
expand all controls if they like, but too many controls by default scare
and confuse a lot of users.

One objection: Two types of toolbars, one vertical and one horizontal,
is one to many. IMHO you should have just one, there is no need for two
toolbars. It just makes the interface harder to grasp.

Christian