Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I want my users advice

Hi damien

Two quick questions
1) the linux librarys for pwlib and openh323 are called
libpt_linux_x86.so and
libh323_linux_x86.so

Do any of the linux distributions rename these
to libpt.so and libopenh323.so  ?

I see in the GM FAQ you tell us to put in these symbolic links
from the short name (libpt.so) to the full name.
But do the distros (RedHat, Debian, SuSE) etc do this rename too

2) In the GM 0.12.2 FAQ it tells me to add a symbolic link
from libh323_linux_x86.so.version to liboh323.so
But the autoconf script looks for libopenh323.so

So the FAQ instructions are incorrect.

Roger