Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] MAC OS X Interoperability

There was one other reply referencing a project called CPhone. That project is in its very early stages, so I think that I will explore trying to get GnomeMeeting running on MAC OS X. I know of people who have built XFree86 and Gnome on MAC OS X, so this should be possible. I will start checking into this, as I may need to do this for OpenOffice as well (currently it only has an X11 interface for the MAC). If I run into problems, or need your help, I will let you know.

Thanks.

Andrig T. Miller

In theory, you should be able to compile and make GnomeMeeting run on Mac OS X. But you need things like XonX (I can be wrong, I never used Mac OS X). If you are interested in trying, I will help you. Le ven 27/12/2002 à 21:06, Andrig T. Miller a écrit :

Hi,

I am setting up video conferencing on my internal home network, and was wondering if anyone knew of MAC OS X based software that will interoperate with GnomeMeeting? I have been looking for the last several days, and haven't run across anything yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Andrig T. Miller