Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can not transmit Audio

Thanks for your help,
for the moment the given answers creating more questions for me in the moment.
So please appoligize that I ask again.

The idear to check that the devices are not used is done lsof and fuser are
reporting nothing on the devices for /dev/dsp and /dev/mixer.
Are these the right devices?
I also switched off the arts system from KDe and aktivated the system bell.

Is there a tool to check the audio Input?

Is it possible that the in the webcam included microphone producing the
trouble?

Thanks again for your help

Am Freitag, 27. Dezember 2002 13:01 schrieben Sie: