Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can not transmit Audio

Make sure that the module for your internal microphone is correctly
loaded, and that you chose this device in the preferences.
The sound channel being unable to open means that another program is
probably blocking the soundcard. Play with lsof or fuser to know which
one.