RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Windows NetMeeting Vs Gnomemeeting

In a few words:

- There is no T.120 in GnomeMeeting (application sharing, file
transfert)
- There should be no problem communicating with M$ users and most users
have no problem

For a detailed list of features that GnomeMeeting has and not
Netmeeting, or that Netmeeting has and not GnomeMeeting, you will have
to read the FAQ and try yourself and perhaps contribute back a document
about that. That is the power of OpenSource.