[GnomeMeeting-list] Windows NetMeeting Vs Gnomemeeting

Hi,
I want to use Gnomemeeting on my Red Hat 8.0 linux machine. I am
integrating my linux desktop
with the Windows Domain. So I have some doubts regarding this.

What are the features available with Gnomemeeting?
Can we do everything with Gnomemeeting, whatever we can do with MS
NetMeeting?
Is Whiteboard Sharing, File Trasfer, Application sharing possible with
Gnomemeeting?
Are there any problems with gnomemeeting in communicating with
NetMeeting Users?
What are the features that gnomemeeting lacks in comparison with
NetMeeting?

I would appreciate any sort of help on this.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards,
S.Pradeep Kumar