[GnomeMeeting-list] Hello all !Q

I'm back in the stuff, guys.
I do have now a much powerfull and useable FW linux box, with a dual
screen switch that let me run XWindow in a much more powerfull way.

I plugged again my philips 740k webcam.
I created again the devices, with user rafa in the group video and
audio.
But It dont function.
could anybody check my rights ?
nexus:/home/rafa# ls -lat /dev/video*
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     video          11 Dec 10 20:48 /dev/video ->
/dev/video0
crw-rw-rw-    1 root     video     81,   0 Dec 10 20:48 /dev/video0
crw-rw-rw-    1 root     video     81,   2 Dec 10 20:41 /dev/video2
crw-rw-rw-    1 root     video     81,   1 Dec 10 20:41 /dev/video1

I didn't find anymore the answer to this question in the FAQ. I remember
it was. I run a plain old woody, with no mix SID/woody right now. I'm
plannig to let gnomemeeting run SID side, in order to run a much up to
date version. So right now, I run GM 0.12.2, that seems to be very old.

Another question absolutly off topic, but I remember that there is much
Debian addicts here: How could I tell apt to get gnomemeeting in sid
package ?
I'll put the answers here if I find it meanwhile.

	Rafa aka Tristan