Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: gnomemeeting and 0.85 version

Le Lundi 9 Décembre 2002 14:48, Patrick a écrit :
> Yeah! Peace and love!
> En attendant, chez moi, Gnomemeeting ne marche toujours pas  malgré une
> etude approfondie de la FAQ, de la config... Etc. un telnet me permet de
> voir qu'il y a un serveur au bout. Par contre, gnomemeeting ne me permet
> pas de me logger. Je suis sous ADSL par free. Je parierais que la cause est
> là. Bizarre cependant, car gnomeicu fonctionne tres bien. Les premieres
> versions de gnomemeeting marchaient avec modem classique (56k) sous
> mandrake 8.2
---------------------
so, answer in english ... :-)
only the versions >= to 0.93 works good with gnomemeeting !
so, which one do you use ?
if < to 0.93, update it.
I had + - similar problems and with 0.95, it's ok and a configuration direct
in line with the master Damien Sandras, who helped me very well !

I add :
in the menu "preferences", don't write characters with accents like : é, à , è
... avoid it, because it makes gnomeeting very instable :
is it a bug, is it posible to correct it ?
If I write my name "Waché" : does not work
but "Wache" = ok .
gnomemeeting is for english language, but not international, does not like the
accents  :-)
bye
antoine