[GnomeMeeting-list] We still have a problem with Freebsd

I have tested rec -d /dev/dsp while player a mp3 whith xmms... and a get an horrible destroyed sound while i record during listening. I mean "Sting was not the same as always ..." ;-)

So i think that full-duplex is not implemented in the kernel's default drivers.

So does anyone know someting about a full-duplex driver for Freebsd on VT82C686C (or for any other ...to help us)

Or did someone tested ALSA under FreeBSD (if it's possible... ;-)).