Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting

I'm in do not disturb mode =>
13:09:36 Appel de antoine Henri  qui utilise gnomemeeting	0.85.1	9/61
13:09:36 Refusé automatiquement

Your GnomeMeeting is 0.85.1, and yes there can be problems with messages
transmission between 0.9x and 0.85.1 because we are doing this in UTF-8
in GM 0.9x. You should upgrade to a newer version.

If you want to make sure your GnomeMeeting is well configured, please go
on the IRC channel and ask to somebody to test with you.