Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting

Le Mardi 3 Décembre 2002 11:04, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Try nmap -p 1720 62.147.137.217
> but that wouldn't help anyway.
> Please read the FAQ to debug your problem. You don't give enough info
> about the problem for us to be able to debug it. You might also have
> contacted people with a wrong setup on ILS. Many users on ILS register
> without having tested anything.
> > -----------
> > I have not the :
> > 1720/tcp   open        H.323/Q.931
------------------------------
difficult to say more precisions ...
-------
I read the FAQ : no subject about : "no message received ..."
it's why I contact this list :-)
-----
I try to connect on your name (Damien Sandras) on seconix but no answer.
I can connect to many people , they receive my messages but I don't receive
their message.
-----
Do I have to configure /etc/ldap.conf ?

bye