[GnomeMeeting-list] Gatekeeper registration

Hello,

I am trying to register gnomemeeting with a gatekeeper. I put the Gatekeeper server IP address in the field but all I get is "Unable to register with Gatekeeper" error message. I ran a sniffer and do see UDP packets exchanged between my workstation and the Gatekeeper server. Unfortunately ethereal sniffer does not have a Unix version of the h.323 pluging (only windows :( ), so I can not figure out what is going on..

Are there any debug options in gnomemeeting that I could use to help me with this?

Thanks

Faruk G.