Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] dc10+

Le mar 27/08/2002 à 01:19, Antoine Jacoutot a écrit :

> --> I now have gnomemeeting 0.85.1-2 that I downloaded from
> gnomemeeting.org

Sorry, I misread!
I have a doubt, looking at PWLib sources, that MJPEG is really a video
colour format (it is not in the list in videoio.cxx, though it was in
the list I cut/pasted to you).

Try to see in the sources what colour format and video sizes are
supported by your driver. Then recontact me, and we will add hints in
pwlib for your particular driver (recompiling openh323 and pwlib by hand
will be needed for testing).

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-	GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -