Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] dc10+

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 22:42, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> OK, I tried all the color formats you gave me, but none on them works (I
> now have gnomemeeting 0.85.1-2 that I downloaded from gnomemeeting.org).
you did tried them as user?

gconfedit will change the setup file of the running user, since you
probably want to be able to run gnomemeeting being user, you need to
adapt the setup being user

Have you already tried to play with mplayer (-tv)? To watch the results
on screen? (to find out what colorspace mplayer uses)

maybe you need to use /dev/video0 but with channel 1?

Greetz,
	J-Y