[GnomeMeeting-list] Two things

Hi!

I've got two qustions:

1)What about applet for gnome panel in gnomemeeting 0.93.1? Docklet
feature is useless under gnome2 cause still there is no docklet applet
which was in gnome 1.4.

2) This is probably gnugk specific, but who knows :-) When I'm trying to
connect from my gnomemeeting behind NAT to netmeeting with public IP,
I've got message that connection can't be estabilished cause not enough
bandwidth. But netmeeting can successfully call me. What is wrong? Both
clients are on high speed connections (over 1Mb/s).

             Artur

--
Zawsze kiedy jest problem, jest jakieś rozwiązanie;
 zatem jeśli nie ma rozwiązania, nie ma problemu.