Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] is that just me or ...

I don't know if Suse packages have a problem or not.
A few minutes ago, I still rejected a mail to the mailing list with
deps problems because the person was not subscribed.
He had the same deps problems as those discussed a bit earlier.

In your case, running bonobo-slay one time before running GnomeMeeting
could solve the problem.

Check that the file is in /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/