Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting crashed and won't restart

    Damien> Le mer 07/08/2002 à 03:11, Andy Fraser a écrit :
    >> I tried to quit GM and it crashed.
    >>
    >> It wouldn't restart, and then I did:
    >>
    >> rm .gconfd/lock/ior .gconfd/saved_state
    >>
    >> and now the command "gnomemeeting" runs but nothing happens.
    >>
    >> Advice appreciated
    >>

    Damien> Run bonobo-slay and bonobo-activation-empty-server before
    Damien> running GnomeMeeting.

Thanks for the advice.  My problem was that a GM process was running but there
was no window.  I found it using "ps ax" and killed it, then when I
restarted it, it was OK.

    Damien> Also, it would be great if you could change your comment
    Damien> in the ILS directory.

Done.

--
Andy Fraser                                      Fraser Physics
andy FraserPhysics com                           2144 41st Street