Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] serial port access from gnomemeeting

Le mer 07/08/2002 à 14:03, Paul V a écrit :
> I needed to do that because of a phone-like device i'm making. it connects
> to the mic in and speaker out, and takes control signals from the serial
> port. so i thought it would be good if i could make it ring each time
> gnomemeeting establises an audio connection, which is isn't a great idea
> because the call has to be accepted via the PC anyway! ideally, i'd like to
> be able to be able to accept gnomemeeting calls via this phone (using
> RS232). but putting signals into GTK seems a little bit out of my league. i
> might be able to write a little program that controls the mouse pointer to
> do what i want... or i might just leave it :)

Hi,

No need to play with signals ;)

If you can know (probably via the serial line too), when the phone is
off-hook, it is very easy to connect. Just call the function
(MyApp->Connect ()) and that's all. Same to disconnect
(MyApp->Disconnect ()).

Hope it helps;

Damien