Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Support of Graphics Tablets for interactive exchange of drawings

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 06:54:38PM +0200, Stefan Heinrichs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for quite a few people it would be a great if they could exchange
> handwritten notes (diagrams, formulae) interactively via graphics
> tablets while talking to each other. Are there any plans to
> incorporate such a feature in gnome-meeting? The drivers for popular
> graphics tablets are available.

Well, I don't think it is standard in the protocol or in any protocol, so I don't think it will appear in GnomeMeeting as it would only work with GnomeMeeting itself. The idea is good though...

Notice that the whiteboard feature of T.120 could serve for that purpose, but I have no plan to implement T.120 in OpenH323 neither...

> Alternatively, does anyone know of a program that focuses on the
> exchange of interactive drawings that could augment gnome-meeting?

You could perhaps use VNC, that could help perhaps (search VNC on the web).