[GnomeMeeting-list] debug: different on RH71 than Suse73

Hi all,

Thanks Derek for your explanation. I am actually using "gnomemeeting -d" for
debugging my code in the OpenH323 stack.

I could get debug info from H323 (although not from PwLib) with the *.so.*
dynamic libraries from "make" (i.e. not "make debug"), following the steps laid
out on the GnomeMeeting website. This consists essentially in running "make" in
~/pwlib, then in ~/openh323 and lastly in ~/gmeeting.

According to your explanation, I shouldn't have gotten debug info from OpenH323
in the first place. As a matter of fact, this happened on a Suse73 system and
everything is fine. But strangely, the same thing on a RH71 system crashes
GnomeMeeting as soon as I start a connection (the remote side doesn't even see
it) and ONLY when I run GnomeMeeting with "-d". My gut feeling is that PwLib is
the culprit, as GM only sets:

  if (debug)
    PTrace::Initialise(6);

The only two debug messages I am getting on the RH71 system are two:
  H323 Listener:8198768 H323    Awaiting TCP connections on port 1720
  H323 Listener:8198768 TCP     Waiting on socket accept on ip$*:1720

This is normal, until I press the connect button and the app goes havroc. ;)
Does this recall anything to you?

Guilhem.