[GnomeMeeting-list] News of the development

The development is now continuing. The major goal of the next release is
the Gnome2 port. GnomeMeeting is now nearly ported to Gnome2, I'm just
cleaning the code to be able to add options more easily.

What will be the new features of the next version :

	- Anti-Aliased Icons (Jakub)
	- Gnome 2 port (Damien)
	- Complete GConf support with ability to change keys with 	gconf-editor
or the possibility for admins to disable the use
	of some keys (Damien)
	- Improved Text Chat with Smiley's support (Kenneth)
	- Quicknet support (Roger, Damien)
	- XDAP support (Paul, Damien)
	(see my GUADEC slides for more details).
	- Call Forwarding support (Roger, Damien).
	- Small UI improvements (Damien, improvements suggested by 	hakon_)
	- New ManPage (!) (Kilian)

When will it be released?

	- When it is ready ;-) but most probably at the same time than 	Gnome2
is released, in one month.

Don't hesitate to report your success stories on the channel or on the
mailing list!

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/