Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Will Video Work With GnomeMeeting Using A Pentium133?

Le mer 24/04/2002 à 04:32, Tony a écrit :
> Hi Folks
>
> Has anyone tried using GnomeMeeting with a Pentium 133?  If so does it work?
>
> Cheers

When I began to code, I was running GnomeMeeting under Gnome 1.2, on a
laptop with 32 Megs RAM and a 133 Mhz CPU.

It was running well in small size... (even if CPU will go crazy)

If you can make it work, it would be nice to mail us, so that I can add
a question to the FAQ for the minimal requirements.