[GnomeMeeting-list] Important question about mixers and dsp's : please answer :)

Hi again!

I just want to know if some of you have a configuration where there are
more dsp's than mixers.

For example, you could have /dev/dsp0 and /dev/dsp1 for one unique
soundcard, and have only one mixer for both, for example /dev/mixer0.

Does any of you have such a configuration?
Thanks!

The problem is that I would like to get rid off the mixers settings in
GM, and replace the audio device by its real name. I can get the real
name from the mixer_info structure, but I wonder if it can happen to
have /dev/mixer1, for /dev/dsp1 and /dev/dsp2 or if you always have 1
mixer per /dev/dsp?

If somebody knows the answer, thanks to answer!

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/