Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] My Videodevices - Out of Topic

Hi,

It is better to post such requests to appropriate mailing-lists (like
the PWC one or the Bttv mailing-list). There is also the mailing list
for linux USB.

We can help for video devices problems related to GnomeMeeting (i.e. if
it works with all applications except GnomeMeeting), but the purpose of
this mailing list is not to debug linux installation problems.
Installing a webcam is either a linux distribution problem, either a
particular driver problem, but not a GnomeMeeting problem.

I'm personnally coding on GnomeMeeting and answering on this mailing
list in my spare time, for free. I'm not paid for that. That is why I
only help for GnomeMeeting related problems, not for general problems.

Thanks a lot to understand my point of view.