Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with video device

No,
my webcam doesn't works with xawtv, for example..i see this error:

This is xawtv-3.72, running on Linux/i686 (2.4.18)
WARNING: Your X-Server has no DGA support.
can't open /dev/video0: No such device
v4l-conf had some trouble, trying to continue anyway
v4l2: open /dev/video0: No such device
v4l: open /dev/video0: No such device
no video grabber device available