Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems starting Gnomemeeting

Hi,

there are several answers to this question on this mailing list as many people
are experiencing problems in installing gconf.
So better is to browse the archives, try what is described in the mails, and
ask again if it doesn't work.

Thanks :)